Meet your new favorite bag. Ultra-light and super convenient, the Maxlite® 5 Rolling Tote serves double duty as a stackable compliment to your carry-on bag or as a compact, all-in-one suitcase for short trips.
Packing is easy and organized with a roomy interior, quick-access front flap and multiple pockets throughout for everything from essentials to electronics. Ball bearing wheel design and rear stacking strap provide complete flexibility for secure stacking and hands-free mobility. Backed by our Travelpro® Built For A Lifetime Limited Warranty.
SIZER BIN TESTED CARRY-ON
Easily fit in any domestic or international overhead bin and under the seat.
Extremely light, yet incredibly strong. Designed
to let you focus on the weight of your contents, not the weight of the bag.
GET MORE COVERAGE WITH OUR WARRANTY
Now includes cost of repair for damage caused by an airline or other common carriers under the New Trusted Companion Promise.
- Polyester fabric with DuraGuard® coating resists water and stains to keep luggage looking great.
- Lightweight yet sturdy PowerScope Lite handle reduces wobble and is strong enough to support another tote or case.
- High-performance ball bearing wheels have been rigorously tested to ensure a smooth, easy roll.
- Ergonomic, high-tensile-strength zipper pulls are tough yet easy on the hands.
- Unobtrusive rear strap fits around the extension handle of a Rollaboard® or spinner suitcase for secure stacking and hands-free mobility.
- H20 Guard protects the interior lining from moisture.
- Backed by Travelpro® Built For A Lifetime Limited Warranty.
OVERALL DIMENSIONSH: 15.5in W: 16.25in D: 8.5in
CASE DIMENSIONSH: 13.75in W: 16in D: 8.5in
Go around the world and back. Buying Luggage Made Easy.
If your Travelpro® luggage fails to meet your expectations for any reason, you may return it for a full refund within 100 days, no questions asked. We’ll even pay the return shipping.*
Please contact our Customer Care Department so that we may process your return and email you a pre-paid shipping label.
*Note: Our 100 day trial period is for Travelpro Products purchased through Travelpro.com only. Refund excludes any shipping charges on original order. If you purchased from another retailer, please consult their return policy. Warranty coverage still applies to all purchases regardless of retailer.